31 October 2016

Halloween at the day job


I work in a cubical for my day job. For today's holiday, Halloween, there was adecorating contest for any who wanted to participate. I started bringing items in last weekand setting them up, starting with the big spider.

My cubical is at the end of a row so I wanted to have the spider just barely peeking out.


"The Witch is In" This sign will be added to my workshop at home ;-)




When the window shade is closed my cubical gets rather dark and cave-like. I love it :)

Quoth, the raven, is going to be a permanent addition at home, too. He'll be on the bookshelf tormenting my cat, Scout. Before I brought him in, I had him on the table at home. Scout showed his approval of him by trying to bite him.

What did you do for Halloween?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I do read every one. Your comments help me to grow as an artist. It warms my heart to see wonderful comments and constructive criticism.