20 March 2016

This is the inaugural post of Rijacki's Workshop at Bloggspot.

Who is Rijacki? Well, Rijacki is me and I am Rijacki. Rijacki is a name I adopted over a decade ago that first became my online presence and now have morphed into being both my online presence and the foci for my creative endeavors. Why Rijacki and not just use Kate, since that is my name. Rijacki has a measure of uniqueness which matches my creative goals. I strive to be unique. I don't want to be just another.. whatever. I don't want to be pigeon holed into just one thing. I like doing a huge variety of things and think I should be allowed to do so. Rijacki, as the name, started as a character in a game, EverQuest 2, and is an alchemist in that game. This two, matches to my creative endeavors because I am making nothing into a something, combining many ingredients to form something new.

This is not my first attempt at journaling, not even my first attempt at showcasing my creative endeavors as Rijacki, but it is my first under Blogger. I'm hoping the format will elevate my writing meanderings and not stifle them. I also want easy ways to link my meanderings to other blogs and locations which Blogspot might afford me. So, some along on my journey with me.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I do read every one. Your comments help me to grow as an artist. It warms my heart to see wonderful comments and constructive criticism.