20 May 2016

Wolf Dream


One of my sweetie's totem animals is a wolf. I made this as an encouragement for him. When I first saw the Spellbinder's die, I thought of him. I picked up my order, that had the die in it, today. Never stop dreaming.

The wolf and hillside are die cut from felt. The background paper is embossed with Softly falling and brushed lightly with silver. The wolf's embossed accents are touched up with Chameleon detail pen. The moon and 'dream' are in a shimmery white paper with a slight golden tint, hard to see in the picture.

The card made my sweetie smile, especially since he wasn't expecting anything.


Supplies

Challenges

Simon Says Stamp blog 18 May Wednesday challenge: Fun With Felt
Simon Says Stamp blog 16 May Monday challenge: Felt That
Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps blog 18 May Wednesday challenge: Anything Goes

4 comments:

  1. I love how you created the hillside and wolf out of felt. Wonderful design! Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Cathie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous design, my daughter adores wolves and would LOVE this card!
    Thanks for joining in at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I do read every one. Your comments help me to grow as an artist. It warms my heart to see wonderful comments and constructive criticism.