23 February 2018

Happy Brrr-thday - watercolour pencil


A snowy day is a good day to make a wintery birthday card. A cute little snow bunny makes a great girly birthday card, pretty in pinks.

My card features an image from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps coloured with Prima Marketing watercolour pencils and embellished with pink plaid paper from Core'dinations, rhinestones from Kaisercraft, and snowflakes from Recollections.


Putting It Together

Crazy weather time! It snowed all day today after several weeks of mostly sunshine and rain. 


I stamped the snow bunny Bernadette on Prima watercolour paper. I got the paper to give it a try.


I decided to use Prima watercolour pencils on the image. I only have the Hair and Skin tones set so I was a bit limited in palette, so decided to make my bunny brown with pink accessories.


I used Elizabeth Craft Designs stitched rectangles to trim the image panel and a background pink plaid.


I added snowflake dimensional stickers from Recollections and Kaisercraft rhinestones to finish the front of the card.


Inside, I used the same dies with the plaid paper and a white sentiment panel. I used pink archival ink to tie the colours together.



Supplies


Challenges

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Saturday: Winter
Seize the Birthday: Anything Goes Birthday
Addicted to Stamps and More: Photo Inspiration (pink)
Scrapping 4 Fun: Animal
Crafting From the Heart: Anything Goes



6 comments:

  1. This card fits perfect to the brrrr...cold weather over here!
    Lia, DT S4F

    ReplyDelete
  2. It might be a limited palette but you did an excellent job. This card is cute and colored nicely. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice and beautiful winter card with cute little bunny! Thank you so much for joining the challenge at Scrapping 4fun Challenges that we are sponsoring! Good luck with your entry!

    Fabrika Fantasy - Digital stamps, coloring pages and more

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable! Fantastic colouring and great accents. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful and adorable card
    Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges
    Rachelle DT
    https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabulous colouring Rjacki. you have created a wonderful card. Thanks for playing along with us at Scrapping 4 Fun Challenge.Hope to see you again
    Shylaa DT@S4F
    Adhiraacreations

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I do read every one. Your comments help me to grow as an artist. It warms my heart to see wonderful comments and constructive criticism.